Sungkyunkwan University Library & Information Science Graduate School
SKKU DataLab Assistant Researcher
Master’s Course(2018- current)
- Project & Career
- Kim, J., Zhu, Y. J. (2019). Scalable Information Services Ideas Using GraphDB. National Library of Korea.
- Hwang, B. R., Kim, J., Kim, D. , Jeong. H., & Yi. Y. (2019). Development of Customized Mobile Curation Service Model for University Library. National Library of Korea.
- Kim, J., Jeong. H. (2019). Analysis of Library Public Opinion Awareness on Twitter-Using Network Analysis. Korean Society for Information Society.
- Kim, J., Jeong. H., & Zhu, Y. (2019). Analyzing public opinion toward the 2019 North Korea–United States summit through mining twitter. Proceedings of the Association for Information Science and Technology(ASIS&T), 56(1), 686.
- 2019 – current : Comparative Analysis of Korean Understanding According to Native Language-About Japanese, Chinese and English Speakers.
- 2019 Summer Research Conference, Excellent Research Award, Korean Society for Information Society.
- The 13th Library Innovation Idea Papers and Best Practices, Participation Prize. National Library of Korea
- Library BigData Best Practices and Ideas Contest, Excellence Prize, National Library of Korea